Further to the recent communication from the Master, I am now informing you of the fundraising initiative being undertaken by the Distillers’ Charity (no 1038763) for The Drinks Trust, formerly The Benevolent, which is experiencing an unprecedented volume of applications for help and assistance.
PLEASE ACT NOW BY SUPPORTING OUR ONLINE SPIRITS AUCTION
JUNE 7th – JUNE 16th
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- Search your cellars, cupboards & storage places for those special bottles of spirits & liqueurs. Cases and casks are also welcome. Ask your friends in the industry to help. You don’t have to be a Livery member to give!
- The Whisky.Auction warehouse can accept bottles up to May 26th but please act NOW!
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
- Send bottles clearly marked for the LIVERY EMERGENCY FUND with donated by (YOUR NAME) unless you wish anonymity to: (WA), Elixir House. Whitby Avenue, Park Royal. London. NW10 7SF. Please direct any queries you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8838 9381
HOW DO I DO IT?
- If you require packaging material, please contact https://www.amazon.co.uk/Single-Bottle-Inflatable-Cushion-Packaging/dp/B07MVL1MJP
- Advice on how to pack a bottle is available from https://blog.whisky.auction/how-to/how-to-pack-a-bottle
- We appreciate that getting to a Post Office maybe difficult for you so please contact https://uk.interparcel.com who will collect your package and print delivery notes. You will be required to provide the total weight of the package and insure it for the right value.
Once your donations arrive at the Whisky.Auction warehouse they will be checked, photographed and a description created on the Whisky.Auction website (charity section). https://whisky.auction/charity Our Livery logo will indicate the location of all donations. You will be able to monitor how the Auction is progressing. All proceeds will go The Drinks Trust.
This has all been made possible thanks to the fantastic support, help and generosity of Sukhinder and Rajbir Singh and their splendid team at Whisky.Auction. We owe them a huge debt of thanks and gratitude for the advice, management and support of our charitable initiative.
Our hope is that every Liveryman will be able to offer something to help. If you have any questions, or need any further information about this initiative, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at email@example.com To keep up with the latest news on how the charity auction is progressing, please follow us on Twitter: @TWCDAuction
Thank You for your support and stay well and safe.