The Worshipful Company of Distillers’ is a convivial fellowship enhanced by its heritage and the traditions of the City of London. Whilst still very relevant to its original craft, its membership is today more widely based.
- To be at The Hub of the Industry.
- To support spirits education and vocational training in our industry.
- To raise our profile both within the City and with other Livery Companies
- To support charitable causes, especially those involving young people.
- To foster fellowship within the Livery.
We offer the following benefits to members:
- Associating with like-minded men and women from the spirits industry
- Enjoying formal and informal lunches, dinners and other social events
- Helping young, talented people achieve their potential
- Contributing to the development of the spirits industry
- Becoming a Freeman of the City of London
- Joining one of the City Clubs
- Access to Vintners’ Hall accommodation
- Joining in the social and sporting life of the City and the many inter-Livery events
- Exercising your right to vote for the Sheriffs and the Lord Mayor of London at Common Hall
- Special terms on WSET courses (London School only)
- Improving lives of the disadvantaged and needy, giving time and skill to activities that support education, industry and City charitable causes.