About The Distillers’ Charity (no. 1193683)
Charitable giving is at the heart of life in the Distillers’ Company. The Distillers’ Charity was established in 1955 to carry forward the Livery’s philanthropic work.
To make a difference to young people, including those within the distilled spirits trade, helping them to reach their full potential, improve their life chances, and make a positive contribution to their communities.
As a Livery charity, sitting at the hub of the distilling industry, to achieve our vision we support charitable organisations working across three distinctive but interrelated grant-making areas:
- Vocational Training & Education – to provide support and education to assist promising, young entrants to the UK spirits trade to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Youth Action Fund – to transform the life chances of 16 to 25-year-old people in Scotland, by empowering them to create positive and lasting change in their lives.
- Livery & City Giving – to support young people, particularly from disadvantaged backgrounds, including those in our industry suffering from hardship.
Thank you to all Liverymen for supporting The Distillers’ Charity and helping to deliver our charitable goals. Personal contributions to our philanthropic mission can be made by way of:
- Donations – making a regular donation provides invaluable funding for The Distillers’ Charity. Download the Donations Form here or donate online at this link.
- Fundraising – engage your family, friends and wider network to help raise funds for The Distillers’ Charity. Click this link to set up your event or activity.
- Volunteering – support The Distillers’ Charity by volunteering to help our charity partners with their mission. Please contact Clive Bairsto at email@example.com
- Legacies – create a legacy in your will in favour of The Distillers’ Charity, and provide vital support for the charity’s work in the long term. Please contact Kim Lyons at KLyons@lbmw.com